Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Prep


So you are looking at $7.00 of waste. Lindt you are dead to me. I really don't think that milk chocolate needs barley malt extract. I haven't made a gluten mistake like this in a while. I am usually pretty careful about label checking. I guess I was under the impression that Lindt was a better chocolate, therefore they wouldn't resort to adding unnecessary ingredients. Jez, even the walmart chocolate chips are GF. Fortunately I have some Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips in the fridge so I won't have to run to the store. Hopefully using the chips won't totally jack up my milk chocolate ice cream (recipe from The Perfect Scoop). Oh who am I kidding, I will probably stop at the store and see if I can get my hands on some Ghirardelli squares.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

That is truly sad. You should write them a letter. Maybe they'll send you coupons so you can buy more of their wonderful products.

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

I don't want to buy more of their products, did you miss the part where they are dead to me :) They should send me some ghirardelli coupons.