Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Summer Vacation by Vanilla Bean Counter

The Good: Gorgeous weather. Found a couple of geocaches. Circus World was pretty entertaining and everyone had a good time. Gluten Free birthday cake from The Silly Yak bakery. Glamor shots for match.com were obtained. Carefully posed and selection to make me look as fun and interesting as possible. I've decided to go the false advertising route, a little bait and switch action. Laoation is always so tasty. Sleeping on S's couch vs Aimers' (Sorry Aimers, much love for you, but not your couch. But really, I am damn near 30 years old, maybe I should spring for a hotel room). Live music on The Terrace Saturday night.

The Bad: No babies in slings sightings, none! The planks ("hash browns") at The Dairy Barn. Picking Caramel Cappuccino instead of my usual Butter Pecan. The freaking roads in Illinois. Little Puppy Maia was not along for Circus World. She will have to be photo shopped into the Christmas card. Having to watch animals perform unnatural behaviors. Elephants aren't supposed to roll on balls!

The Ugly: My legs, oh the damage the mosquitoes did. Geocaching in shorts, dumbest move I have made in awhile.

No comments: