Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Wrap Up

So was it awesome? Yes and no. It was weather affected. No Christmas Eve at Grandma's house. Which is the bummer to end all bummers. However Mom loves Christmas and always does it up right, so there was a lot of other really great times. So I can't complain too much. I got some really nice presents including the Kitchen Aid pasta roller. I have already whipped out a batch of gluten free Pierogies. I love pierogies. I use this recipe from Gluten Free Gobsmacked as the dough part and fill them with mashed potatoes, bacon, onion and a little cheese. I boil them all immediately for 18 minutes and then freeze them. When I want some pierogies, I just take them out of the freezer and spritz them with oil and bake on my pizza stone until they are heated through. So delicious, you won't miss Mrs. T's.

No comments: