Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sadness

So yesterday I had to go to a funeral, but the up side was spending the afternoon with my sister Tottie. I don't see Tottie very often, she is the baby and therefore way too cool for the rest of us. But at the funeral, we totally were the coolest people there so she interacted with us. The sadness comes from the fact that Tottie confirmed she is moving to Arizona after graduation in May. Arizona is so far away. I know she doesn't love to play with us all that often, but when she does we have a really good time. It makes me sad that we will only see each other a couple of times a year. I kind of always hoped that she would eventually come around to liking us, but that is never going to happen if she is in Arizona. Even worse news, she is taking my niece puppy, Maia, with her. Sure Tottie will come home for Christmas, but Maia won't fly so she probably will never make it back to Illinois, boooo. I love that Spanador.