Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Rant: As requested by Xena in Singapore

Who decided that all spring clothes this season should be peasant tops or tunics? You know some of us would like options with waists, and empire does not count as a waist. Also, when did starting prices get so freakin' high on dress clothes. I think with sales, coupons and waiting you can end up paying about the same, but seriously everything I touched was 89 or 79 dollars and I had no coupons. Which brings me to...

Bergners I only signed up for your credit card to get the freakin' coupons and I still don't get them. Do you know how annoying that is? To show up at the store and see everyone and their brother with coupons and I got zilch. I signed up for a Macy's card to get the coupons and they actually send coupons. But you know what, most of of the time your Macy's card is the coupon. You don't even really need the coupons they send. Bergners, you won't send coupons and your card gives me nothing. If it wasn't for Yellow Dot you would be dead to me.

No comments: