Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Got Nothing

I am so freaking bored. I don't know if I have more energy these days or what, but man I have never been so bored in my life. Bear and Yosh will be arriving in a couple of weeks, so that will be nice. They are fun people, well Yosh is :)

In a couple of weeks I will be going to see my beloved Madison (and her inhabitants) for a long weekend. That is always a good time. Mixing things up a bit with a quick side trip to the Circus World Museum in lovely Baraboo, WI with my family. We all happen to be in Wisconsin at the same time so we thought why not meet up for some circus fun (Mom LOVES anything circus). Well Tottie and RR will not already be in Wisconsin. They have to drive from Iowa City Saturday morning; sucks to be them. But they are abandoning us for Arizona so we have already begun passive aggressively punishing them. Some people go to Disney for a week with their families; we squeeze in a Saturday in Wisconsin. Really, we see each other all the damn time, so no need for extended meet ups away from home. I am kind of bummed about missing the Farmer's Market in Madison on Saturday, no fresh cheese curds for me. Although I am looking forward to fetalicious pizza and board games upon my return. (Did you get that Aimers, make it happen).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time, but steer clear of all the hippies while you are in Madison!

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

The best part about Madison is the hippies! They aren't dirty, unemployed hippies, they are wealthy academic hippies. The best thing that could happen to Peoria is Bradley becomes a research institution. Nothing brings stability and prosperity better than academic hippies.

Unknown said...

www.mononafarmersmarket.com

don't question my superpowers!

Rix said...

I love Madision. It's such a cool town; the lakes, the shops, UW campus. Baraboo is beautiful, too. We've spent some time at Devil's Lake. Have fun...