Monday, November 10, 2008

Blinged


Ms. PH has gifted me some bling. How fun and exciting is that? Well it would be more fun if Kreativ was spelled properly, but hey that isn't Ms. PH's fault and she has the good sense to be annoyed by it :)

So, apparently, here are the rules:

(1) List six things that make you happy
(2) Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
(3) Link back to the person who gave you the award
(4) Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
(5) Request scantily clad photos of your blogger friends of the opposite sex.

So Six things that make me happy, can do.

When the numbers 10 and 27 make an appearance together, as in the date of my birth. Gas pumped equals 27.10. Glance at the clock and it is 10:27. My current address involves those digits, how serendipitous is that? My employee number is 1028, it makes me sad, so close.

Madison, WI in general makes me happy. I could make a list of things about Madison that I love. But if I have to choose one, I will go with the view when I come in to town on the beltway and cross over the water. Only 5 minutes to Aimers and all the fun Madison has to offer.

Singing along loudly to Chris Pureka's music in the car. I am not a music person. I don't know jack about music. I don't really care about music. Aimers made some CDs for me for background noise at work. Those CDs included 3 of Chris's songs and I kept playing them over and over. I didn't even really realize they were all by the same person at first. They just got in my head and I never got sick of them. 3 months later, still not sick of the semi-twangy angsty goodness.

I love putzing around in the kitchen. I wish I had more people to cook for. And I wish the people who I do cook for were more adventurous. Mom's inability to eat gluten is way less annoying than her refusal of seafood, dark chocolate, and meat with bones.

My sisters make me happy. Bear and Tottie are both very funny people and we have that whole shared experiences thing linking us together. Even if little Tottie wishes she wasn't linked to us most of the time.

My bed makes me happy. I have one of those feather bed things, down pillows and 2 heavy down comforters. I am almost smothered to death every night. I love it. You know sometimes having sensory issues is a biatch and sometimes it works out just fine :)

I will link to my two blogger buddies.

Little Morning Glory

Mandi's Musings

No comments: