Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Because all the cool kids are doing it...

1. I worry about falling down a flight of stairs and knocking out my teeth.
2. I love guacamole.
3. I just bought a rice cooker and am very happy with it. I would recommend getting one.
4. I hate vacuuming. My carpet is very gross. I embarrassed, but not enough to vacuum it.
5. Every other week I make homemade pizza and eat it for 6 days straight.
6. I have been in love with Captain Jean Luc Picard since I was 8 years old.
7. Lately I have been obsessed with checking out the dogs at the Peoria Pound website.
8. My favorite color is green, but looking at my wardrobe you would think it was pink. I don't know why that happens.
9. I hate the Olive Garden, but their damn commercials featuring sausage entrees make me reconsider never going there again.
10. For someone who doesn't drink I have a huge collection of alcohol.
11. Sometimes I have violent thoughts about people at work.
12. I don't like touching wet fabric. Some days if my cuffs get wet I have to change my shirt. I don't like taking the laundry from the washer into the dryer.
13. I don't buy products that contain gluten.
14. I love caramelized onions.
15. I really like geocaching and wish I could go more often. Alas, no hiking in the woods alone.
16. I get sad when I look at my collection of torn out magazine recipes and realized I will never make them all.
17. I am reading a blog of a woman who's older sister has come to live with her family while she dies of pancreatic cancer. It made me make Bear promise that I could come live with her to die.
18. For a few weeks I have been sleeping with my head at the opposite end of the bed. I don't know why or when I will switch back.
19. I am paranoid about running out of things. I have half dozen tooth brushes, several shower curtain liners, extra dish soap, yet I only have one half used packet of toilet paper.
20. I hate most people.
21. I don't get a good night's sleep if I am not in my own bed. I never really go on vacation as a result.
22. I love Pysch. Gus, Do I have pudding on my pants?
23. The skin on my heels is so cracked and gross. I have never had dry skin in my life prior to this winter.
24. I will continue to profess my love of Chris Pureka's music.
25. My sister cuts my hair because I am cheap and lazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And your sister does a very nice job!

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

She is the best free hair cutter either side of the Mississippi.